Queensway Shopping~
♥
Friday, February 16, 2007
2:39 AM
Burst into the wicked show with that air-shattering noise!
Bind and master that rowdy body!
The unrelenting drive, the dogfight!
I want to feel the vibe from the screams of the wide red zone!
A floating flash of light like a shooting star!
Nobody cares if there's just a brief moment to shine!
Someday, i want to tell about the precious view i caught a glimpse of!
I'm riding on an instinct cause it's a dogfight!
My enchanting dream is right here!
The backfire rips through the heated air!
Forget yesterday, it's time to rocket dance!
If you're pained by desires that you cannot voice, step right up!
I'm a big time gambler!
Foolishness is a beautiful curve in this crazy game!
Roaring noise everywhere!
Thrown to the side by the heavy force!
I can still continue to floor it with ease!
Y