♥
Thursday, May 17, 2007
11:30 PM

TOTTI!!! omg! i didnt know i look like him?!?! haha! incredible! Still got Albert Einstein some more wor!! lol! Leslie Cheung also not bad sia! Zhang Guo Rong sia!! The rest all dunno who the hell are they! But i still cant believe i look like totti!! My favourite player sia!!! hahaha~ took this thing from cherie blog~ dunno how she find all this interesting thingy haha! Today's lessons quite interesting sia! I think i can go join military or CIA stuffs like this because today module is about codes thingy de! quite fun and interesting haha!
Gratz Sevilla for retaining their UEFA Cup for 2 seasons! They are a great team! Spain league i hope Real Madrid would win FOR THIS SEASON! Andrew must be very happy la! wishing his favourite team winning the league! I hope MY favourite team Ac Milan would win the champions league next week and revenge for 2005 champions league final! I believe they can do it! Just play like how they played against Liverpool and i'm sure they can win it!! =D
Y