♥
Sunday, July 1, 2007
12:50 AM
Kanna tag by tracy for this "game"
Please read the rules first:
Each player of the game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end , you'll need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I have a big appetite ( like what dan always say i have a Black Hole in my stomach )
2. My friend thought i'm 16 or 17 when i'm 19
3. My favourite sports is not soccer but badminton ( Many people thinks is soccer )
4. I'm very picky when it comes to food
5. I can be very emo at most of the time
6. I can get irritated easily and i can also irritated someone easily
Tks tracy arh make me feel so lost while doing this. So confused also not sure whether all those stuffs is counted weird things. lol nvm. Now i also dunno who to tag since it's been ages since i last view other people blog le. Almost forgot my password for my blog liao wor!
Y