♥
Friday, October 31, 2008
11:01 PM
A journey that started 3 months ago
Been through up and downs of the journey
No matter it being up and downs
My heart has never leave you abit
Instead it has been closer
And even closer than before
I want to walk side by side
Holding hands smiling
You whisper to me
And i look at you
And i tell you
I wan to see you everyday
Be there for you when you need me
It's defintely a joy
with you by my side
Life is nv miserable
I swear!
I may not show it out
But deep down my heart
It is
You're the only one
For me
Don't Doubt It
Nothing can change this fact
And i only need you
Only you baby!
Love is patient and kind
It's not jealous or boastful
Love does not insist on its own way
It is not irritable or resentful
It does not rejoice at wrong
but rejoices at right
Love bears all things
Believe all things
hopes all things
endures all things
Love never end
Just like my love for you baby
I want you
To be the last person
I fall in love with
And the only person
I spend
The rest of my life with
Happy 3rd Month baby!
Neither would i
Let you go too
Y